Marketing New Product helps inventors address the question of how to market a new product by presenting marketing that works, marketing that doesn’t and why from an inventor, evaluator and marketer of new product ideas. Our goal is for you to avoid the pitfalls while optimizing time, energy and money on the road to commercial success.
Posts Tagged ‘tactics’
Product Life CycleAug 13 2013
- Bob Cannon
- 1,071 Comments
Product-Life-Cycle theory proposes that every product, brand and company goes through distinct stages that include introduction, growth, maturity and decline. The purpose of studying the product life cycle is to develop strategies and tactics that allow the marketer to maximize profitability of the product, brand or company over the course of the product life cycle.
Every new product marketing effort needs to be built on a strong foundation of the product life cycle and the options available to the marketer. In fact, www.productmarketingstrategytoday.com is a website devoted to various aspects of the product life cycle. It is a great place to learn more that can then be applied to marketing a new product.
While there are strategic approaches that can be applied to the entire life cycle, there are also different strategies and tactics can and should be used in the different stages.
The Cannon Advantage
506 Henson Rd.
Bristol, TN 37620
Phone: 216 408-9495
- Why New Products Fail There is a consistency around a few common mistakes tha...
- Image Gallery
- Marketing is Not Complicated Marketing discussions are complicated by strategies, ta...
- Inventor Education The first investment for every inventor should be in In...
- Products TAKING AIM for Better Decision-Making Everyday we al...
- Mass Mailing Mass Mailings are an area where inventors...
- Marketing New Product Coach Patented Inventor, Successful Marketer, & Trusted A...